The All-on-4™ Dental Implant treatment is a revolutionary breakthrough in dental technology. Using cutting edge titanium implants allows for the convenience of same-day surgery.
The All-on-4™ implants are a permanent set of teeth that feel and look just like natural teeth. The All-on-4™ implants offer a number of benefits, including:
- Because All-on-4™ implants are permanent teeth, they can be brushed, flossed and cleaned just like natural teeth.
- Your All-on-4™ surgery can be performed during a single visit in our Miami dental office, making the procedure more comfortable and efficient.
- The implants are permanent fixtures, and therefore never need to be taken out.
- No adhesives, glues or other substances are necessary for the care and maintenance of your implants.
- All-on-4™ implants are more comfortable because they do not press down on your gums.
- All-on-4™ implants allow you to fully enjoy the taste of food, as well as a range of normal sensations such as how hot or cold your food is.
- All-on-4™ implants offer up to a 70% improvement in the force of your bite, allowing users to enjoy all of their favorite foods.
- All-on-4™ implants prevent bone deterioration.
- All-on-4™ implants restore your facial features to a pleasing, healthy symmetry
New Teeth in Just One Day
Because the All-on-4™ implants technology utilizes only four implants per arch, this allows Dr. Gallardo to perform the procedure during a single visit in our conveniently located Miami office.
The procedure to complete the All-on-4™ takes approximately two to three hours per arch, allowing for convenient, same day surgeries for our patients.
We welcome you to contact us today to schedule a free All-on-4™ consultation with one of our experienced track-record proven Miami Dental Specialists. We’ll go over all of the options with you, making sure that you can make the best, most informed choices about your dental health.
Each set of All-on-4™ implants is customized to the individual. Dr. Gallardo will work with you to make sure that the angle, fit and shape of your implants will restore the symmetry of your facial shape so that you can be confident and self-assured as you enjoy having your smile back.
Preparing for your All-on-4™ Implants
Schedule your appointment today and prepare yourself to walk out of our Miami dental office with a smile as you enjoy your new, full set of teeth. Our professional coordinators will walk you through the process to ensure you feel comfortable and knowledgeable on your journey.
The process of surgically All-on-4™ implants starts with a careful measurement and analysis of each patient’s cosmetic needs and bone structure.
After the patient is prepped, our doctors will quickly and efficiently attaches four titanium screws to the jawbone. Because the implants are inserted at an angle, the natural bone structure will offer greater support. No bone grafting is necessary as the titanium screws are sufficient to support All-on-4™ implants for a lifetime.
Lasting between just 2 to 3 hours per arch, even the surgical implantation of a full mouthful of teeth can be done during one office visit. The patient can then be discharged and allowed to recover in the comfort and privacy of their own home.
All-on-4™ Implants Recovery
As with all surgeries, there is a healing period afterwards. A set of temporary teeth will be fitted over the implants. After the healing process is complete, a set of permanent teeth will be fitted during a follow-up visit approximately six to eight months after surgery.
Patients undergoing the implantation of All-on-4™ will need to have someone drive them home or arrange for alternate forms of transportation. Some post-surgical tenderness and soreness is normal. Our doctors will assist you for any chronic feelings of pain, but most patients are able to recover with only some sensations of slight discomfort.
Barring any temporary discomfort, you should be able to begin using your temporary teeth within a day after surgery. Eating and other oral activities should become normal within a day of your surgery, but please consult with our doctors should any complications arise.